Re: [Swftools-common] (OT) changing fps in videos

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (OT) changing fps in videos
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:56:06 +0200

I had no trouble is slowing the video down.  Even having
two separate videos at different frame rates. However, as
you might guess, as soon as the frame frate is meddled with
it screws up the embedded audio, as in you get mostly silence.

I then extracting the mp3, re-encoded it as an swf changing the
frame rate, then attempted to sync it with the original video.
That sort of works, but it is quite tricky to get not spot on.

I can post the scraps of swfc code I came up with, but, I'm not
exactly sure where that leaves us.

Could you redefine your problem?  Why exactly did you wish to
have two videos at different frame rates.  Is this with or without
audio?

Regards,

Chris.

--