Re: [Swftools-common] incremental loading of slides

From: Boris Reitman
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] incremental loading of slides
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:02:13 +0200

Hi,

When I run pdf2swf without default viewer, and with --stop option, the
output SWF is loading quick, just the first frame.  However, if I use
the SimpleViewer (-b option) then all of the SWF must load until I see
the first frame and the buttons.  Same with rfxview viewer.  It is a
bug, and it think it occurs because the viewport child in is declared
before the buttons.  I tried writing my own viewer in AS3 and AS2 but
didn't succeed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Boris