Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.3.0

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.3.0
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:53:58 +0100

> On 11/24/2010 09:32 PM, Gunivortus Goos wrote:
> > Hello Chris,
> >
> > CO>  Time for the next release.
> >
> > Linux only?

>On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:18:35 -0800
>Chris Ohmstede <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry so long getting back (Thanksgiving here in the U.S., I'm still
> stuffed.)  Yes, still just Linux.  I wrote this for myself and then
> decided to give it to the Linux community.

If you fell like living life slightly on the edge, or simply for getting
used to the Linux way of doing things, you can run Linux under Windows.
A few random links on the subject:

http://answers.oreilly.com/topic/366-how-to-run-linux-under-windows-7s-windows-virtual-pc/

http://www.reactos.org/en/index.html

http://www.colinux.org/

There are many more..

> Happy Thanksgiving.

Though we don't celebrate it.. and to you Chris.  ( Firstly, I feel sorry for
all those poor deep fried Turkeys,

   http://www.infoplease.com/spot/tgcensus01.html    :o(

Secondly for all those people who have already,. or are shortly going to,
suffer from acute myocardial infarction!  May you not be one of them!!

Chris
--
<address@hidden>