Re: [Swftools-common] Hyperlink Coords

From: Hans J NUecke
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Hyperlink Coords
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:22:57 +0100

Hi Matthias,
thank you for your answer; we'll have a closer look into that.

Building documents with InDesign you can use internal names to reference a page. And Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader can deal with that. You even can show a table with the cross reference. I'm also not an expert in that matter, but cold imagine this helps to more flexibly and comfortably move named paragraphs around, without the need to update page numbers manually.

So far we used the internal link to direct page numbers, e.g. for the ToC.
But the internal names could be an interesting additional option.

Thank you for your guidance and additional hints. We'll dig a bit deeper into that. And if we find out anything helpful we'll share

Regards
Hans