[Swftools-common] FlexPaper - search not working

From: Tim Berman
Subject: [Swftools-common] FlexPaper - search not working
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:08:06 +1100

Hi,

I've converted a bunch of pdfs to swfs using pdf2swf on windows. Everything is working great except when I view the PDFs using FlexPaper the search field doesn't work. It says no results despite the word I'm searching for appearing in the text.

In the PDF2SWF options I have selected the viewer to be "no viewer" Flash Version 8, and on the quality tab I have chosen "insert full fonts into SWF file" to be "yes".

The text is all selectable and can be copied and pasted fine, but the search doesn't work.

Any ideas or pointers?

Tim