Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot - swftools-2010-12-28-2143
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 01:25:48 +0100

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 22:01:38 +0000
Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:

>> If these clones are to stay, and are kept in sync with the main
>> repo ( that of Matthias ) perhaps a small mention on the wiki >> as being
>> alternative download sites, might be in order?
>
> Sincerely, I don't know if this should or not end up in wiki.
> I don't mind either. I leave that up to you :)

Yeah, right, like that helps a lot! ;o)   I'm not aiming to be
the wiki master either, others could add stuff of interest you
know.

Actually, I was thinking more of multiple download locations,
rather than adding extra confusion.

> But if you want to include it - regarding to my own clone - just > mention
> that this is someone else clone/fork/branch/whatever
> that make sporadic contributions to swftools.

> But for sure it is a convenient way of viewing commits history.

Indeed.

> The other clone that I found on github is a little outdated.

Brad Pitcher's, I presume?  There is quite a bit of swftools
related material of one form or another on github.

Regards,

Chris.