Re: [Swftools-common] hoe compile swftools in Windows XP

From: Stepan Yakovenko
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] hoe compile swftools in Windows XP
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:49:02 +0400

I wrote a message about compiling this stuff on Windows XP, but didn't get any help here recently. What I've found out, you'll probably need msys and mingw. Eclipse and CDT wouldn't help you. You should download sources and dependent libraries and start fixing comile-time errors by adjusting compilation flags. I've spent ~3 days this way and gave up. May be some one would give a better advice...

Steve.