Re: [Swftools-common] swftools license?

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools license?
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:21:54 +0000

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 12:36:14 +0100
Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> many thanks for your help.
>
> Seems that I have to fix the wiki (I have to register first :-)).

The wiki needs a lot of 'fixing, Pablo!  Unfortunately it has received
scant attention for a good while now, and is starting to look more than
a little sad.

I'm also currently hosting the Wiki and the ViewGIT on a custom VPS,
which needs taking down asap.  So, it will have to be relocated.
I'll update/re-install Mediawiki and all the relevant plug-ins when
I do it.

Feel free to amend/change the wiki as much as you wish. Contributions,
suggestions and amendments, are always most welcome.  Apart from one
unsung hero - Cthulhu.fhtagn - who has been doing a sterling job
fending off the spammers and spambots from attacking it, and myself,
it does seem to lack user interest..

Cheers,

Chris.