Re: [Swftools-common] Commercial license for swftools

From: Samuel Langlois
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Commercial license for swftools
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:19:56 +0100

Chris

First, thank you for your answer.

I only asked this because some companies propose some GPL software (for instance GhostScript, MySQL, etc.) under a commercial license, so it seems to be a possibility. Now, I am not into Legal, so I don't know whether we are covering our asses, or if anyone is infringing anything, but that's irrelevant to my request.

I'll take your answer as a "No" and move on :-)

Cheers
--
Samuel