synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Improved apt frontend - package manager (all apt de

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Improved apt frontend - package manager (all apt developers shoud colaborate !!!)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:49:18 +0100

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 03:52:04PM +0100, Guillaume Girard wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> I have some ideas for a new synaptic gui.
> Would you mind having a look at some .glade file ?

Sure, I would love to. There is a new gui in the works and the current
cvs version is already pretty stable (with the new gui). You may have
a look :) Just send me your comments along with your glade file.

thanks,
 Michael

--
"Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are."
        -- Martin Schulze