synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Feature Request(s)

From: Konrad Dąbrowski
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Feature Request(s)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:07:14 +0100

Hi
First of all thanks for creating such a wonderful program. I love it. However,
there are a few small things I'd ask you to add. I *do* have a use for them,
I promise.
In the default window, I would like to be able to sort by description and
installed/available version numbers. Also, please could you add a (possibly
optional) column that says how much must be downloaded to install/upgrade a
package.

Finally, when pressing proceed, Synaptic says that it must download xxMB of
archives rather than yy/xxMB of archives as apt-get says. Personally, I would
prefer the apt-get version, if you don't please could you make it
configurable as this is really useful for me.

Thanks very much indeed,
Konrad D.

P.S. Please CC to me as I'm not on the mailing list.