synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] New release 0.47

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] New release 0.47
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:45:03 +0100

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:40:27PM +0100, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Le Mercredi 03 Décembre 2003 13:54, Michael Vogt a écrit :
> > Get it at the usual place at:
> > http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=synaptic
>
> What is the preferred way for building packages for Debian unstable (both
> synaptic and libapt-pkg need to be updated)?

I build the debian unstable packages. Usually they are uploaded with
the announcement. But as the debian ftp-archive is still not 100%
functional and package uploads are not possible, it's not yet
available in debian/unstable. I can make the debian unstable package
available on request.

bye,
 Michael