synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic's theme in KDE

From: Vincent van Adrighem
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic's theme in KDE
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:23:14 +0100

Hi,

The simplest way is to use synaptic from GNOME of course, but that's not
a solution in your case.

There are a few GTK-QT themes that match each other. You should take a
look at those. There's also some gtk-theme-change-app there:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=6954

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem

P.S. You could have found it yourself by using google with the keywords:
gtk theme qt. Just so you know, if you'd like to look further