synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] small bug

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] small bug
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:11:49 +0100

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 02:19:22PM +0100, Kelemen Gábor wrote:
> Hi!
Hi,

> I found a small bug in synaptic-0.56-pre. If I click on a menu,
> i can't choose a menu element by pressing it's hotkey (marked with an
> _), only by clicking. In other gnome apps, i can choose a menu's
> element so.

Interessting. On my debian/unstable system it seems to work like this:
I hit "ALT-F" and it opens the File menu. Then I can hit a key (like
"s" for save) and the action is performed. If that does not work for
you, it may be a "libglade2-0" problem. Is that library up to date?

thanks,
 Michael

--
The first rule of holes is: when you find yourself in one, stop digging. - PJ