synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Catalan translator

From: Ermengol Bota
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Catalan translator
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:40:17 +0100

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:49:16 +0100, Michael Vogt <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 03:22:33PM +0100, Ermengol Bota wrote:
> > I'm trying to contact the catalan translator of synaptic.
> > I sent a mail to jordi A T sindominio D O T net (I think he is the
> > translator) but I have'nt received any answer since 28 december.
> > Probably my mail is in his spam box :-) so I'll try to post the mail
> > here again.
>
> He's a busy person :) I had a brief talk with him on irc today and he
> promised that he will answer to you soon.

ok, no problem about time. It was just to know if he received the mail.
The error I reported, It's not just a typo error, it's an "expresion"
I will try to check all the translation and then I'll send a diff.

BTW, the mail of the catalan translator doesn't apper on the
contributor web page
http://www.nongnu.org/synaptic/contribute.html
I looked for it on this mailing list.

Thanks for all :-)