synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Fwd: Synaptic - prevod

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Fwd: Synaptic - prevod
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:09:43 +0200

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 11:13:16AM +0200, Matej Urban wrote:
> Hello,
Hello,

> I can not get in touch with Michael Vogt, so I'm writing to devel

I recived a mail from you about this at around 9 this morning (so ~4h
ago). I'm not the fastest when it comes to replying to mail, I usually
need about a day (sometimes longer).

> I have updated Slovenian translation of synaptic, but have 2 problems:

Thats great! Thanks for working on this.

> 1. I can not find latest pot file

The latest pot file from my development tree can be found at:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mvo/synaptic/synaptic--main

Its maintained via bzr and you can get it with "bzr get lp:synaptic"

> 2. I have no idea where to send the translation.

Various ways work, mail to me (or the list) or a bugreport (either in
ubuntu or debian). What you prefer :) (but mail is most reliable).

Cheers,
 Michael