synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Fwd: Synaptic - prevod

From: Matej Urban
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Fwd: Synaptic - prevod
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:34:45 +0200

Oh, sorry, there seem to be some problems then.

I contacted you on the 24th of June, then 1st of August and lastly 5
hours ago. I also tried to contact nyemaier, but the mail was sent
back to me ...
I see now, that you have different email address.

> The latest pot file from my development tree can be found at:
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mvo/synaptic/synaptic--main
>
> Its maintained via bzr and you can get it with "bzr get lp:synaptic"

Isn't there a direct link? I have no idea how to do "bzr get lp:synaptic" :)
Can you send me the pot file?
I thought the pot would be in source package, but is not. I posted a
bug report about that.

> Various ways work, mail to me (or the list) or a bugreport (either in
> ubuntu or debian). What you prefer :) (but mail is most reliable).

I will send you the translations after I get the pot file somehow.

Thanks,
Matej