tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Web Site Updates

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Web Site Updates
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:57:50 +0930

Over the past few days I have updated the Tetun website (including a
first attempt at translations) and filled out the code section of CVS
with modules (directories) for Gnome2 apps etc.

There are now basic Howtos in place and the site generally is ready for
some serious review and extension.

The translations were done (kindly) by Cheryl Berryman and her Tetum
tutor.(who is not computer literate)  I will get details soon for on
site credits. They were faxed to me and hand typed in so any spelling
errors are my problem. Please let me know.

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/tetum/

Pete
--
address@hidden <address@hidden>