tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] CVS Gnome2 Updates

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: [Tetum-translators] CVS Gnome2 Updates
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:44:10 +0930

Added many "modules" for gnome2 desktop and apps.
Also added the POT files for all these.

next task I will do is write up a clear howto use cvs through a cycle
then how to use gettext.

Lev do you have a preference for an po editor ?
(i have put some links on the site somewhere to Poedit and gtranslate.)
There is of course Xemacs / emacs.
Poedit seems Ok and is available for doze boxes (actually all of the
above can run on windows these days)

I have also tended to the admin level stuff for the gnome i18n stuff.
We are now official :)
As soon as we start sending them files they will even start logging our
progress and give us (eventually) full Gnome I18N CVS access.

--
address@hidden <address@hidden>
http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner/