texi2latex-dev

[Texi2LaTeX-dev] ANN: texi2latex 0.9.3

From: Torsten Bronger
Subject: [Texi2LaTeX-dev] ANN: texi2latex 0.9.3
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:21:54 +0200

Hallöchen!

texi2latex converts Texinfo source documents to monolithic LaTeX
files that can be processed with latex and pdflatex.  It is highly
customisable.  It covers the whole Texinfo file format, as supported
by makeinfo's XML output.

The project's homepage is at <http://www.nongnu.org/texi2latex/>.

Prosit!

Tschö,
Torsten.

(I had promised to create texi2latex between Christmas and New Year.
Unfortunately, I did only 90%, and as usual the last 10% are the
most difficult.  But at the second go at Easter, I finished it.  :)