Re: texi2html tests are huge

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: texi2html tests are huge
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:44:57 -0800

    sl> But it's very easy to roll your own by building on the
    automake-provided test harness interface; for example:

Very nice, thanks Stefano!  Had no idea you had inflicted our
texinfo-devel mail on yourself :).  (And I see you added yourself too,
Sergey.  Thanks :)

Stefano, since you're here, can you look at my latest message to
Akim and bug-texinfo about texi2dvi --output (vs. --clean, etc.).  Do
any changes in this area make any difference to automake?  I don't think
so, but I'm never sure ...

    pd> it is 2m55 (tp only).

Actually, I forgot that the tp tests require extra Perl modules which
most people won't have (including me, so far :).  So it's a moot point.
Anyone who goes to the trouble of installing the extra modules will
surely want to run everything.  So no need for changes after all.

Thanks,
karl