Re: @center @image text

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: @center @image text
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 01:19:09 +0100

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 03:54:44PM -0700, Karl Berry wrote:
>        Some text @image{api-figure1, , , Loading the extension, txt}.
>
> I don't think we need to do anything about this case.  Our job is do
> what the user tells us.  If they tell us to include an image in the
> middle of sentence, then that's what we should do.

Ok.

So, in case the specific Info construct is output, simply avoid changes in
the text= part.  There may be some corner cases, in those cases, I won't
try to be smart.  For example, in the following:

  @quotation
  aa @image{api-figure1, , , Loading the extension, txt}
  @end quotation

there will be some prepended spaces.

In multitable, such as

  @multitable ..
  @item text
  @tab @image{api-figure1, , , Loading the extension, txt}
  @end multitable

the result may be messed up too.

In case the image is output as simple text, I'll try to handle better

  @center @image{...}

and

  @center some text @image{...} text too

except for the first and last lines.