Re: -x repetition, initialization

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: -x repetition, initialization
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:45:45 GMT

Hi Sergey.  Can we have some guaranteed way for users to get "all"
debugging output?  Out of the various things we discussed, that is the
thing I think we need before a release.

Perhaps the simplest would be another option --debug-all.  Or -x -1
could work.  I don't have strong feelings about how it is done.

BTW, I certainly agree that debugging categories would be (way) overkill
for info.  Aside from that, my views and methods of working are a bit
different than yours, but that's ok :).  What you already implemented
seems just fine and I don't see any need to make other changes in this
area.

Thanks,
karl