Re: docbook generation problem with @image

From: Aharon Robbins
Subject: Re: docbook generation problem with @image
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:25:58 +0300

Hi.

So, looking at the URL he cited, Patrice is right that multiple objects are
allowed and it is up to the processor to choose only one.

> >   'eps', 'gif', 'jpeg', 'jpg', 'pdf', 'png', 'svg'
> >
> > 1) Are all of those formats actually usable in Docbook?

Docbook is just a markup languge. It's up to a processor to format it.
So in theory they're all usable.

> > 2) Can you tell us the priority order in which to look for them?

My guess would be pdf, eps, png, svg, jpeg, jpg, gif for the ordering.

> > 3) If none are found, what to do?  Just include nothing and give a warning?

Sounds good to me.

Thanks,

Arnold