Re: [bug #38168] support --all

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [bug #38168] support --all
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 16:16:13 +0300

Hi Karl,

> $ info -aw automake
> /usr/local/gnu/share/info/automake.info

I've fixed this.  Please try the recent svn trunk.

> *manpages*

Not sure about this, though.  It happens when manpage scanning is
enabled and info finds a relevant manpage.  So technically, it is
right: it has found something.  But of course the output is not at
all informative.  Printing the filename of the man file does
not seem to be a solution either: after all we're not going to
replace "man".  We can of course suppress manpage scanning when
-a or -w is in effect... What do you think?

Regards,
Sergey