Re: [bug #38168] support --all

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [bug #38168] support --all
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:46:31 GMT

    In fact, though this be madness, yet there is method

Yes, I understand.  But, like I said, I don't think the result is what
is expected, or what is useful.

    we can as well list manpage whenever it does exist as well...

Right, that's what I was trying to propose.  I think all the -a usage
patterns should include manpages when they exist, independent of dir
file contents.  I'd further suggest that the man pages be listed last,
since that is how info operates normally (without -a) ... if an Info
file is found, it is preferred to man pages.  And I think that is good.

Wdyt?

Thanks,