Re: [bug #38168] support --all

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [bug #38168] support --all
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:22:27 GMT

    > Second.  We didn't discuss it before, but there is also the question of
    > what do about multiple extensions.  The same info directory might (and
    > often does) contain both foo, foo.info, foo.info.gz, and plenty more.
    >
    > I think the ideal would be to show them all, since after all that's what
    > was requested.

    Sure, that would be the best way.  I'll implement it.

Maybe you just have gotten to this yet, which is fine of course;
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten ...

$ info -aw emacs
/usr/local/gnu/share/info/emacs.info.gz
*manpages*

$ echo hello >/usr/local/gnu/share/info/emacs.info
$ info -aw emacs
$

karl