Re: url style for pdf

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: url style for pdf
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 00:05:23 GMT

    This is preferable to having no control.

Well, you still wouldn't have control.  You'd just be getting the output
you want.  Which, I think now, is better anyway.

    In any case, I noticed that really long URLs (and they're getting
    longer these days)

Oh, they've been "getting" longer since day one :).

    don't line break well; can you set a "hyphenation
    point" or whatever it is at each / character?

I did that in February 2011.