[Texmacs-dev] Spanish translations (2nd try)

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Spanish translations (2nd try)
Date: 01 May 2002 01:28:49 +0200

I guess the problem is that, while I have subscribed with address@hidden, I'm
sending usually from address@hidden Will check.
------
Hi all,

Attached goes a first shot at translating the texmacs docs into spanish.

What has been done:

english-spanish.scm  es-introduction.tm  es-styles.tm  es-welcome.tm
es-advanced.tm       es-keyboard.tm      es-tables.tm

All but es-tables.tm (Ignacio Sueiras, on CC) by me. Note that the
english-spanish.scm file is now updated with 1.0.0.3.

I'd prefer to do further translation in sync to the new, online
documentation. I have tried to checkout from the texmacs-doc CVS but it
is apparently empty. Maybe I'm just too dumb for normal CVS usage ;).

The two remaining translatable documents are interfaces (although maybe
a bit technical to need a translation) and LaTeX (no news from Ignacio
on this one).

Help me->please should, in my opinion, be translated, but first perhaps
we need to update it a bit.

That's all for today, have a nice fête du travail, á.

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero
alqua.com, la red en estudio