[Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.0.4 hangs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.0.4 hangs
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:18:00 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Daniel Duparc wrote:

> I compiled TeXmacs 1.0.0.4 as usual, and got no error
> message. When lauching TeXmacs, it hangs, giving the
> error message:
> texmacs.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
> libsaver.so: cannot open shared object file:
> No such file or directory

As Stephane said, you probably mean libserver.so instead of libsaver.so.
I failed to reproduce the bug (after rebuilding TeXmacs several times
with different compilers). Please check whether you did not do anything
strange. If the problem persists, please provide us with more information.
It would be strange if this problem is due to us: there have not been
essential changes in the way that TeXmacs compiles between 1.0.0.3
and 1.0.0.4.

Please send further messages of the same form to address@hidden or,
even better, to address@hidden

Thanks for your help,