[Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode doesn't work

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode doesn't work
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:16:57 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Amir Michail wrote:

> The window simply disappears and I can't
> get it back.  Is the program trying to change
> resolution?

Presentation mode means that the text gets full screen and
that you don't see the window, menu bars, icon bars,
scrollbars, etc. anymore.

In order to get back, you may use the popup menu
(right mouse button). I plan to create some keybindings
to in the future.

Yours, Joris

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor