[Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode bugs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode bugs
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:20:34 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Amir Michail wrote:

> I tried twm instead of kde and now I actually
> see the presentation mode. However, I can't
> see how to move from page to page.

Aie, I don't have KDE, so I did not notice this problem.

Moving from page to page: use the cursor keys or
the wheel of your mouse (if you have a wheel mouse).

You may also use the "switch" markup to create pages
through which you may move with A-pagedown and A-pageup.

> Also, playing with it for a while crashed my X server.

Please tell us more precisely what is going on.

Stephane: would you be interested in correcting these problems and
making presentation mode more presentable ?

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage