Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode bugs

From: Stéphane Payrard
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode bugs
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:35:41 +0200

Yes, I had seen your code. You usually can't get away by removing the
top window from the control of the window manager. Even in your case,
the window is probably not local to a virtual desktop.

I discussed with people on the #kde IRC.  It indeed involves window
manager extensions (not specific to KDE).  I was scared at first by
the  number of these extensions.  I was given some directions and it
seems not too difficult.

I hope to have something working by tomorrow.

--
  stef