[Texmacs-dev] [Announce] rewriters-0.2 released

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [Announce] rewriters-0.2 released
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:03:29 +0200

Here comes the second release of the Rewriters for TeXmacs (previously
Tranformations).

http://www.davidallouche.org/texmacs/dev/rewriters-0.2.tar.gz

That release includes a massive amount of additional design
documentation, and some hundreds of experimental lines of C++ code.
Though the code is tested to compile in the TeXmacs-1.0.0.5-nogencc-11
source tree, it is not yet runnable, and is completely untested.

Though there is not yet anything working, this release contains a lot of
brainwork and I think it is time to discuss the current design while it
is not too expensive to revise fundamental assumptions.

Any comment, patch or free beer is welcome.

I think I am not going to go back to Rewriters before two or three weeks,
then I will either redo the design if the discussion showed it
was necessary, or begin to develop a testing framework, probably using
GUILE.
--

                                  -- David --