Re: [Texmacs-dev] [Announce] rewriters-0.2 released

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [Announce] rewriters-0.2 released
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:10:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Thanks for the code.

> I think I am not going to go back to Rewriters before two or three weeks,

I will not be able to have a careful look at the code before that either :^(
We also have to take care of the gencc issue.

> then I will either redo the design if the discussion showed it
> was necessary, or begin to develop a testing framework, probably using
> GUILE.

Great; it is good to learn a bit about guile;
it is really good as an extension language.

By the way, I plan to redesign the guile interface during summer,
in order to provide a more systematic naming scheme,
a comprehensive set of basic editing primitives and
some documentation.