Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Cygwin not complile

From: Marciano Siniscalchi
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Cygwin not complile
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:11:02 -0400

Hi all,

Marciano: are you on the texmacs-dev list?

yes, I am.

> I have tried to compile TeXmacs in Cygwin and the result is
> bash-2.04$ make
> cd src; make -f makefile
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/TeXmacs/src'
> make 'LIBTYPE=-shared' ALL

AFAIK, TeXmacs only compiles under Cygwin with the STATIC_TEXMACS option (Joris: is this the right option identifier? I am on the road and do not have all my files with me). This forces static, as opposed to shared, libraries.

Let us know if this works,

Marciano Siniscalchi Department of Economics, 309 Fisher Hall
tel: (609) 258-4024  Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
fax: (609) 258-6419  http://www.princeton.edu/~marciano