[Texmacs-dev] configure (little) problem

From: PUYDT Julien
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] configure (little) problem
Date: 08 Oct 2002 07:34:14 +0200

Hi,

I've been hit by the following configure problem: I have only gcc
version 3.2. The configure goes ok, the building quite ok (just many
antiquated header includes warnings)... until the link phase that fails;
because gcc and not g++ was used to link, and since 3.2, gcc doesn't
link c++ correctly...

My workaround:
CC=g++-3.2 CXX=g++-3.2 make -f debian/rules build > build.log 2>&1

(I'm a debian user trying to port texmacs to GNU/Hurd)

Snark on #texmacs