[Texmacs-dev] Texmacs segfault

From: Alexander Isacson
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs segfault
Date: 08 Oct 2002 17:54:57 +0200

Hi.

I have compiled texmacs 1.0.0.16 on gentoo-linux using gcc-3.2 with
CFLAGS="-march=pentium4 -O3 -pipe" and it segfaults somewhat randomly.
Needless to say the program is completly unusable to me in its current
state.

It moslty segfaults on the selection of text using the mouse. I have
also noticed that sometimes the statusbar fills up with unreadable
chars. Is also segfault as soon as I hit save. Luckily it writes the
file first.

I'm not sure what info you guys want or how to produce it but just let
me know.

Best regards
/Alexander Isacson