Re: [Texmacs-dev] Question about <action> tag in a macro

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Question about <action> tag in a macro
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:56:10 +0200 (MET DST)

> I am experimenting with custom style files. Suppose I have something
> like
>
> <assign|myenv|<macro|x|<argument|x> <action|here|(my-guile-command)>>>
>
> in my custom.ts and the argument to myenv is a lot of text then this
> text is not wrapped at the end of a line. Why is this the case?

This is because the action has to be attached to each box
in the broken like; this is a more complicated thing then
the primitive which just attaches an action to a box.
You can remedy this problem using Insert -> Special -> Decorate atoms.
You may take a look at the definition of the "hyper-link" tag
in tmdoc-markup.ts which just does what you want in the case of
hyperlinks instead of actions.