[Texmacs-dev] Re: noweb, pamphlets, and TeXmacs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: noweb, pamphlets, and TeXmacs
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:20:54 +0100 (MET)

> Is TeXmacs scriptable? That is, can I run it from a Makefile
> silently during document generation?

Yes, but probably you do not want to run TeXmacs as a script,
but rather Scheme, since you just want to extract information from
the TeXmacs document (which can be saved as a scheme expression).
You might want to run TeXmacs as a script though if you want to use it as
a real typesetter. However, this feature has to be improved, because it is
not very clean yet.