Re: [Texmacs-dev] RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: noweb, pamphlets, and TeXmac

From: John Tapsell
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: noweb, pamphlets, and TeXmacs
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 06:24:10 +0000

Hi,
  I'm really excited by some of these ideas :)

  I started using Texmacs a couple of years ago, and wanted to use it to write
my prolog report and programs.  I managed to write some scripts which worked
quite well, but if the document was properly semantically marked up, I could
do wonders :)

  Imagine being able to write natural langauge descriptions using all the
proper symbols, and when you modify it, it updates the code in another part
of the document automagically.  Now that would be cool :)

JohnFlux