Re: [Texmacs-dev] French translation devel branch

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] French translation devel branch
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:14:01 +0200

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 02:32:28PM +0200, Michèle Garoche wrote:

> Well, why is there an example of this on the web site???!!! Here:
>  <http://www.texmacs.org/Tutorial/Start/Chapter3.html>
> the second image (balloon-2.png). Or did I miss something? Maybe it's
> just a composition of two images?

Tooltips (or balloon help, or popup windows depending on your
background) were used to display the keybord shortcuts in menus. But
after considerable grumbling, the display of menus was changed to have
keyboad shortcuts displayed on the right of the menu.

These shortcut tooltips are still used in the symbol menus (yes, some
shorcuts are not correctly displayed because of some conflict with the
localization system).

--
                                                            -- DDAA