[Texmacs-dev] Underbrace and overbrace - initial implementation

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Underbrace and overbrace - initial implementation
Date: 07 May 2003 18:47:30 -0600

I cannibalized the make-wide and make-wide-under, as well as the
bracket_box in order to create underbrace and overbrace.  It doesn't
look very good, but maybe you can help me out a little.  I have attached
the patch that implements this stuff.

One thing I would like to know is this:  instead of draw_arc, I would
like to use characters cmex#122 - cmex#125 to draw the "corners" of the
under/overbrace.  I don't know how to create a box that contains a
single symbol, but one the cursor cannot go to.  I tried using text_box,
but then there's a blue-green border around the symbol, and the cursor
can move there.

Thanks !