[Texmacs-dev] Latex commands in 1.0.1.13

From: bump
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Latex commands in 1.0.1.13
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:54:55 -0700

LaTeX commands entered directly from the keyboard seem partially
broke in 1.0.1.13. If I type \sum in math mode I should get a
summation sign. This works in TeXmacs 1.0.1.10 and earlier versions
but (at least on this machine) not in TeXmacs 1.0.1.13.

It is still possible to type \alpha in math mode and get
an alpha, so the breakage is only partial.

Daniel Bump