Re: [Texmacs-dev] AltGr-Key and XFree86-4.3

From: Martin Costabel
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] AltGr-Key and XFree86-4.3
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:10:14 +0200

David Allouche wrote:

So, I am convinced the old code is out. It would be nice if you could
test my patch to work on your system in order to convince Joris.

On MacOSX, it seems to work, both with Apple's X11 and with a self-compiled xfree86-4.3.0, and with US and French keyboard.

"Seems to work" means I don't see any difference to the unpatched version. I don't actually know what the problem was that was solved by the patch. There is no AltGr key on Apple keyboards, there is only the alt key that has a similar function.

--
Martin