Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.1.15

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.1.15
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:33:45 +0200

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 04:05:29PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> 1447: Assigned to David; should I apply it, or should David still
>   make some modifications?

I plan to review this thouroughly and merge it when redesigning the
whole table conversion module.

But it has been stalled for a while. So if you want to merge it right
now, do it.

> 1507, 1508: Rejected
>   Please make a patch which lets the error reporting work with
>   all versions of guile, including 1.3.4.

:-( the current error reporting does not work with recent guile
versions. And doing error reporting _right_ and _portably_ is not a
trivial problem.

So I think those fixes should go in and the antiquated guile support
should come later.

--
                                                            -- ddaa