[Texmacs-dev] Reenviar: Responder: Re: Responder: Re: TeXmacs Powered C

From: offray . luna
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Reenviar: Responder: Re: Responder: Re: TeXmacs Powered CAS documentation
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:33:46 -0500

Hi all,

Seems that I forgot send this message with a copy to the texmacs-dev
list, so here goes again.

Cheers,

Offray
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Responder: Re: Responder: Re: TeXmacs Powered CAS documentation Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:10:48 -0500
Hi Joris, Hi all developers,

Is nice to me be part of this comunity (but i still dont know much about
scheme or development to help as much as i want, anyway I hope to be
usefull enought to this list). Recently I sended a message talking about
TeXmacs Powered CAS Documentation that may be you still remember. I will
really enjoy to hear your comments about that.

Cheers,

Offray