Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs For Windows

From: Dan Martens
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs For Windows
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:19:42 -0400

Hey Bill,

>From what I can see in the install_texmacs() method of TeXmacs, to recognize
>Maxima, TeXmacs looks for the MAXIMA_DIRECTORY env. variable, or for "maxima"
>somewhere in the PATH.  Now, this should be changed to "maxima.exe" if this is
>infact the name of the maxima for windows executable (I do not have maxima and
>have never used it).

First check to see if the MAXIMA_DIRECTORY variable is set correctly.  If so,
and it still does not work, then I will install maxima and see what is going on.

As for the shell and scheme sessions, I know the scheme sessions work, but the
shell sessions do not.  I have not gotten around to worrying about that quite
yet. I am debating right now whether or not I should start merging with the
newest version rather than fixing existing bugs......

Dan