RE: [Texmacs-dev] CVS and write-access

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Texmacs-dev] CVS and write-access
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:32:37 -0500

Joris,

I would be interested in having access to at least the
axiom plug-in part of the Texmacs CVS.

I am also interested in participating in any projects
in which Texmacs might be extended for literate
programming (e.g. web/noweb). So this might mean
changes to those parts of Texmacs having to do with
importing e.g. to allow importing code "chunks" and
also perhaps a plug-in (or other compoent) that would
be equivalent to notangle, i.e. for extracting code
chucks, running make etc.

I think a literate programming extension of Texmacs
of this kind would make it a very suitable tool for
use in future Axiom development. Tim Daly and I have
had some discussions along this line.

Cheers,
Bill Page.