Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:04:15 +0100

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 04:42:46PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > I have saw the url
> >
> > http://www.texmacs.org/tmdoc/index.es.html
> >
> > Is nice, but please note the acent characters (á, é, í, ó, ú) are not
> > displayed properly (same I think for "ñ").
>
> It is David's job to get the encodings right.
> He should be working on that.

No, I am not. At the moment I should be working on the symbol<->unicode
translation tables. This is not the first time you make an incorrect
statement about the work I am doing, usually I just let it pass by so I
can work more and spend less time on public flames.

I'd like if you would refrain from making public statements about what
"I should be working on" while the planning discussions are private. If
you want more openeness (and I completely agree with that) then the
planning discussions should be public too.

And if you want me to work on specific issues in priority this has to be
put clearly in the planning, like "this week I would like you to use
entities when exporting non-ASCII symbols to HTML".

Best regards.
--
                                                            -- ddaa